NOTE: The city of Salem wants to make sure that local businesses take care of their customers so using the convention parking facility and the Pringle Park rooftop overflow is the expectation for attendees before using other areas.
Carpooling is highly recommended! The number of free parking spaces is limited.
- Salem Convention Center and hotel: Access to underground parking off Liberty Street on east side of conference center. Free parking – 268 spots plus 14 Disabled Parking – Please contact hotel staff if more disabled parking is needed or a special accommodation needs to be made.
- Pringle Parking Garage: All unmarked and unmetered spots at all floors are free parking as the overflow to the Salem Convention Center. This is located one block southeast from the conference center, with access off High Street or off Liberty.
- Liberty Parkade: All unmarked and unmetered spots also serve as overflow area for the convention center. Located right across the street from the convention center on the corner of Ferry and Liberty St.
- Library Parkade entering off South Liberty to the left or South Commercial to the right: Highly monitored metered parking with time limit of 10 hours. Walking distance is about 8 minutes.
- Riverfront Park: Entering by the Gilbert House Discovery Village off Front Street. There are approximately 110 spots of free parking with no time limit MOSTLY located IN THE MIDDLE of the lot. ALL spots facing the road are parking permits ONLY. Please observe the posted signs. Additional parking spots found down the street exiting the Riverfront Park and surrounding the Discovery Village. Walking distance is about 8 minutes.
- Chemeketa Parkade: Free Parking – No day time limit. Enter off Commercial Street.
- Marion Parkade: located at High street and Marion, no time limit. Try to avoid as these are for shoppers mainly.
Do not park if the meter does not work or has a red hood over it. You will get a ticket.